Do you want to take your modeling to the next level? With Realistic Layouts you'll learn how to blend various elements so they all work together to create a feeling that your models are part of, and connected to, the real world. This book features:
- How to apply different techniques and ideas to your layout in order to improve realism.
- Many techniques including creating realistic backdrops and blending them with scenery
- Integration of structures
- Using bridges to suggest changes in elevation
- Using mirrors to expand apparent space
- and much more.
Outstanding model railroad photography and a variety of layouts.