Model Railroad Planning 2020
Model Railroad Planning 2020 is one of those special issues that mixes track, layout, and scenery planning into one outstanding publication. Published by Model Railroader magazine, the popular annual issue covers a lot of information in 100 pages with all-new planning stories by expert contributors like Tony Koester and David Popp. This 2020 issue marks the 25th anniversary of Model Railroad Planning! This year's issue includes:
- Planning a modern diesel house in N scale.
- Modeling the Southern Pacific - in the United Kingdom!
- Tips for building layouts more quickly.
- Fitting your layout into your family room.
- Planning the Rio Grande over Colorado's Tennessee Pass.
- And more!