Trains: Railroad Maps Vol. 2
This collector's edition uses richly detailed and annotated maps to illustrate the changing face of railroading, tracing the remnants and successors of long-vanished lines, major rail hubs, and locations celebrated in railroad history that remain vital today. Its 40+ maps include four created just for this special issue magazine! This issue includes:
- Train riders' guides to Toronto, Montreal, Denver, Portland, and the New York City and San Francisco Bay areas.
- Detailed looks at portions of Conrail predecessors the Pennsylvania and New York Central railroads, and how they remain significant today.
- The routes of the American Freedom Trains of two eras, the historic FT diesel locomotive demonstration tour, and presidential campaign trains.
- Then-and-now looks at Colorado, West Virginia, and Northern New England.
- Looks at key cities in the U.S. rail network, like Chicago, Kansas City, and St. Louis.
- And much more!
- Bonus: includes 4 fold-out maps!