Build A Small Model Railroad
"Build a Small Model Railroad" offers step-by-step advice and instruction on constructing small railroads for compact spaces. The 84-page special issue includes HO- and N-scale railroads and an in-depth look at the staff-built Virginian layout; one of the most popular and versatile construction series of the past decade. This issue also includes:
- How to build lightweight sectional benchwork for any size layout.
- Narrow-gauge logging in less than 4x7 feet.
- Big-time railroading built for mobility.
- Santa Fe meets the Espee in a spare room.
- Model railroading on an apartment shelf.
- and much more!