Trains: Railroad Maps
Readers will capture a snapshot of the railroad industry with each colorful map in "Railroad Maps". This outstanding collection features 45 professionally illustrated maps that include:
- the heritage of North America's seven major Class I railroads
- railroad infrastructure, mergers, operations, tonnage, and signaling
- a micro view of railroading in specific cities, states, and regions
- commodities, their routes, and facilities
- modern and historic passenger trains
- and much more! This issue is an absolute necessity for railroading professionals and enthusiasts alike!