Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives
This new book by Jeff Wilson offers 350 pages of detailed information on diesel locomotives produced in North America from the 1930s to today. Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives is an important reference for railfans and model railroaders alike. An essential guide for model railroaders and train enthusiasts, this comprehensive reference book includes:
- all-time rosters for more than 100 major railroads in the U.S. and Canada through the 1970s.
- spotting features on all major locomotive types produced.
- characteristics and operation of diesel locomotives.
- new and updated material (text, charts and, photos).
- 400 color and black&white photos.