Great Model Railroads 2019
Each year Great Model Railroads brings you some of the best layouts you'll ever see, and this year is no exception. Inside this special issue you'll find our favorite new layouts in a variety of scales, locations, sizes, and eras. Plus, the 100-page edition is chock-full of how-to advice and operating tips for model railroaders of all skill levels! This issue offers loads of inspiration with layouts depicting:
- Gritty railroading in the concrete jungle on the Los Angeles Junction.
- Busy freight and passenger operations at Canadian Pacific's Montreal Terminal.
- Midwest action on the Burlington Northern in the 1980s.
- Heavy coal-hauling in West Virginia on Norfolk Southern in N scale.
- and much more! Modeling the LAJ by Lance Mindheim Railroading Illinois style by Dave Rickaby Mountain railroading on the NS by Lou Sassi Trains and trolleys by Lou Sassi From Rico to Lizard Head by Dave Rickaby Memories of home by Phil Lord White diesels and black diamonds by John Emley Busy urban railroading by Ian Stronach Lights, camera, logging by Loren Neufeld, Jim Lemmond (local Houston On30 layout!) Not exactly New Jersey by Frank Baker