If you are looking for a memorable railfan experience, Hot Spots is your go-to guide for train-watching throughout the U.S. and Canada. This special issue from Trains magazine tells you everything you need to know to be a great train-watcher; railfan basics, travel tips, and dozens of must-see locations from coast to coast. The 100-page issue includes:
- 75 best spots to watch trains in North America.
- a detailed description and map for each location.
- helpful information on interpreting railroad signals, reading train symbols, and listening to railroad radio.
- a map showing when Amtrak runs by day and by night.
- and much more! Hot Spots is the ultimate train-watching guide for beginner and experienced railfans alike!