DCC Projects & Applications Vol. 4
Digital Command Control is a great way to run your model railroad, but setting it up and keeping it current can be overwhelming. DCC Projects & Applications, Volume 4 by DCC expert Larry Puckett simplifies the process with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available. Compiled from Model Railroader's DCC Corner columns and feature articles, the latest volume includes dozens of updated step-by-step projects that show you how to:
- fit sound decoders into tight areas.
- install decoders in steam locomotives.
- program decoders using DecoderPro.
- divide layouts into power districts.
- wire turnouts for DCC.
- troubleshoot electrical problems. 96 pages.